Where to Begin your Copier Search
If this is your first time looking for an office copier then you may be finding it to be an unexpected challenge. Copiers are a big investment and it’s important to make sure you are getting the right one. We know how hard this can be, and at Fort Collins Copier we want to take the guesswork out of copier leases.
Understanding what copier to get is mostly about thinking about which features you need. Many copiers do similar jobs but not all copiers are the same. It’s important to find the right copier for your specific business needs.
Here are a few questions to consider when beginning your search for a copier.
- Do I need color prints? Be realistic about this because color printers can cost a lot more than black and white.
- Do you need tabloid printing capabilities? Tabloid prints are twice the size of your normal prints. If you are not in media or advertising then you probably won’t need this.
- What does you average print job look like?
- How many prints do you think you’ll be using per month?
- What special features would you like? Wireless printing? Security packages? Pamphlet printing?
Answering these questions is just the start, but it’s a good place to begin search for a copier lease. Once you have the answers to these questions then you are really ready to begin your search. Don’t let pushy salespeople push you into features you don’t need. Be realistic about your needs and stick to them.
If you want to find the best copier lease rates in Fort Collins then look no further than Fort Collins Copier. We believe in honest sales practices and want to get you a fair deal on you copier lease. Call today stop searching alone, and let us help you find the perfect copier today.