Getting the Best from your Color Copier
September 30, 2017//Comments Off on Getting the Best from your Color Copier
If you rely on a color copier to take on the biggest jobs that your business needs, then you want to make sure you know how to use it. Many people know the basics of using their color copier, but don’t know the best ways to maximize its performance. Getting the best prints from your color copier is not difficult to do as long as you know how to do the job.
If you want to get the best colors from your color copier then there is something you need to know. Your color copier has a number of settings that exist to maximize your machine performance for specific jobs. Using these settings is the best way to get amazing results from your color copier.
- Set your print resolution. Make sure that it is as high as it can go. Most printers have settings that go as high as 1800 x 600 dpi, or even 2400 x 1200. More dpi means better pictures.
- Set your print driver. Make sure you change from the text setting to the photo setting. This will prepare your printer for a bolder image.
- Set print drive to full color. This will open a new range of colors available.
- Use Adobe PostScript print drive. Your greens, blues, and reds will be changed into cyan, magenta, yellow, and black values. This will create a fully color spectrum.
- Check your digital format. Jpeg, PDF, and PNG will create better images than TIFF or Bitmap photo.
If you follow these steps then you should be able to get amazing images from your color copier.