Managed Print Services (MPS)
August 3, 2018//Comments Off on Managed Print Services (MPS)
Have you ever heard the above term and wondered what it actually means?
Managed Print Services (MPS) can take your printing infrastructure from so-so to outstanding. With millions of devices under management, Xerox is a leader in Managed Print Services (MPS).
For most companies, the cost of office printing—cost-per-print, routine maintenance, and service—is an unexplored opportunity for significant, cumulative savings.
Xerox MPS Benefits
- Cut costs on print consumables, service and cost-per-page.
- Reduce energy use through device consolidation and upgrade.
- Reduce waste, order only the supplies needed, with no excess.
- Free up IT resources for more business critical work than the support and maintenance of print devices.
- Optimize efficiency with remote management and lifecycle management.
- Streamline operations with centralized support for multiple brands and models.
- Increase uptime with on-site service coverage.
- Gain visibility into print activity and trends with online tools to improve control and management of your devices.
- Customize your MPS solution for your network, print devices and operational priorities.
Add up the costs of “printing” and it accounts for a large chunk — as much as 15% of a business’s annual spending. Through managed print services, you can outsource print management and cut costs by as much as 30%.
Want to know more? Give us a call; we would love to help you. We are authorized and have been selling copiers for 10 years and we would love to help your company!